When it comes to renovating a kitchen, choosing a countertop can be a difficult decision. The countertop is often the largest surface area in the kitchen and has a major impact on the look and feel of the room.
It’s a huge decision, choosing a material for your kitchen countertop. Huge both in terms of cost and in their impact on the aesthetics and practical function of your kitchen. Top-end, premium kitchen countertop materials are a significant part of a kitchen remodeling budget. A well-chosen countertop makes your kitchen more useful and easier to maintain, and it can also serve as an important design element of your kitchen.
Simple rules to keep into consideration while
choosing Kitchen Countertops:
- Here at G. H. Karia, we recommend the use of 12 and 20 mm thick slabs for countertops. These thicknesses make it possible to create several types of edging that match different design styles.
- Along with that, we recommend a radius of at least 2 mm. The greater the radius, the better it will bear any impacts, but there will also be more base colour in the slab. In areas with a high risk of impact (sinks, for example), a 2 mm radius edging is recommended as this is the best option for the look and durability. The edging shown here can also be applied to angles.
Imagine a kitchen surface that not only splashes luxury into your kitchen but is also superior in adaptability and practicality – G. H. Karia presents you our range of quartz kitchen surfaces by Caesarstone that provides an individualistic edge to your kitchens.
A perfect surface is like the icing on the cake – it’s the final touch; your own personal signature. The creativity experts have designed a unique collection of quartz surfaces, creating more colours, styles and combinations than you can imagine; ensuring that you get exactly what you have in mind.
Caesarstone has pioneered the use of quartz – one of nature’s hardest and most abundant minerals. The unique mixture of ground quartz aggregates, pigments and polymers proved to be components necessary to produce surfaces that last a lifetime.
These surfaces are developed with cutting-edge technology integrated with exceptional quality while keeping in mind the latest trends in colours and designs.
FEATURES OF QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS:
- Made from one of the hardest minerals on earth, quartz countertops are arguably the most durable option for kitchens as Quartz is the 4th hardest mineral on the planet with the added benefit of being more flexible making them less likely to chip or crack.
- They are anti-microbial. e. Resin binders make quartz counters nonporous, so stain- and odour-causing bacteria, mould, and mildew can’t penetrate the surface. They never need sealant or special cleaning products.
- They are scratch-resistant.e., Unlike natural stones, quartz countertops are scratch-resistant which is why you do not have to worry about dealing with damaged surfaces. It is ideal for homes where there are kids.
- Various Finishes. e. Another advantage of using quartz to line your countertop is that it can replicate a number of different finishes. This can include wood, lamination, and even tiles.
- Customized Colours.e. We all know how expensive coloured natural stones can be which usually makes them unaffordable. But by opting for quartz as a lining material, you will be able to incorporate customized colour tones into your countertop.
FEW OF THE QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS:
“In the kitchen, the detail which seems most insignificant can be the most important one” – Chef Andrea Tumbarello, Don Giovanni
Neolith is the perfect solution for kitchen furnishing due to its characteristics and quality, offering results suitable for the most avant-garde projects in architecture and interior design. Made from entirely natural, recyclable products, such as crushed stone, tile countertops are created during a process involving intense heat and pressure that bonds the elements to create a strong and sturdy product that is lightweight, UV resistant and very versatile.
Sintered Stone is a revolutionary product which has become a material of choice for architects, designers, specifiers, and fabricators. This pioneering material can be specified for the most demanding interior and exterior building projects. Combining high-definition detailed decoration with high-performance qualities, Neolith offers the triple reassurance of strength, beauty, and longevity.
FEATURES OF TILE COUNTERTOPS:
1. Waterproof: Waterproof and resistant to liquids, with an absorption level of almost zero.
2. Resistant to scratches: Its hard surface makes it resistant to scratches and abrasion.
3. Resistant to high temperatures: It does not burn in contact with fire nor does it emit smoke or toxic substances when subjected to high temperatures
4. Easy to clean: Resistant to any kind of chemical cleaning agents such as bleach or ammonia.
5. Hygienic: It does not give off any harmful substances and is totally suitable for contact with food. NSF Certified.
6. Resistant to UV rays: Being 100% natural, its colors do not fade away when being exposed to sunlight or other extreme weather conditions.
7. 100% Natural: It does not give off any substances that are harmful to the environment.
8. Recyclable: Up to 52% of recycled content in every slab. 100% recyclable.
9. Resistant to Bending: It has a high shear rate, making it resistant to heavy loads and pressure.
10. Light weight: Lighter than many cladding or interior surfaces, Neolith can be produced in varying degrees of thickness, including an ultra-thin 3mm depth. At 6mm it’s used on skyscrapers, at 20mm it’s an attractive kitchen island.
All these designs and trends are accessible at G. H. KARIA.
Come and experience a new beginning with us.
G. H. KARIA, a 60 years old establishment catering to the needs of the Projects and Retail customers in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Surfaces & Floorings industry; moving forward with an extension into a new segment in UPVC windows & doors.
A visit to the G. H. Karia in Mulund, Navi-Mumbai and Ulhasnagar showcases a view of an impressive line-up of various international brands catering to everyone’s needs.
Connect with us to help you serve better.